The Kerry School of Reflexology is
- Accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapists FHT.
- Affiliated to Irish Reflexology Institute of Ireland IRIL
- Affiliated to the British Medical Association BMA
- Affiliated the Association of Physical & Natural Therapies
- Member of ARCHTI Association of Registered Complementary Health Therapies of Ireland.
The Kerry School of Reflexology is run by:
Joan O’ Reilly. FHT. MIRIL. ARCHTI. APNT. BCMA. LicICHM. ISHom. BFRP. Registered Reflexologist. Homoeopath & Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner & Trainer.
My mission is to train and graduate highly qualified Reflexologists. Through Reflexology the client will have a positive state of health and wellness; and a harmonious balance through out their body.
What will the “Kerry School of Reflexology” qualification allow you to do?
On successful qualification, you will be invited to join the Irish Reflexology Institute of Ireland MIRIL one of reflexology’s main bodies in Ireland, and Association of Registered Complementary Health Therapists of Ireland ARCHTI
The Diploma in Reflexology enables you to practice reflexology professionally and obtain professional insurance and be placed on the referral register so the IRIL & ATCHTI can direct people looking for reflexology practitioners in your area to you.